RE: Internet car buying sites

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 00:38:10 EDT

Go to www.carbuyingtips.com for great info about the car buying game.

Then go to www.carsdirect.com to look at buying a car.

After checking out many of the car sites, I bought my Dak through CarsDirect
and it was a really awesome experience. They have a great site with really
good features. I got my 2000 Dak for $3,000 below sticker and $1,300 below
invoice (including the $1,000 cash allowance).

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N