Internet car buying sites

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 22:00:11 EDT

I am thinking of maybe getting rid of my '96 dak. It would be sold to my
company so i'll still drive it most of the time (actually talked them
into taking the ford back and letting it be my company vehicle) but I
need more room and really want more goodies (ie comfort items) in what I
drive. I know I have just bought some stuff from people on the dml but I
may try to use them in the new truck anyway. Now what I am trying to see
what the best cost I can get is on a 2001 quad-cab dak (I couldn't not
have a dak) slt 4x2. I was wondering which of the internet car sites
have given you guys the best prices. I am looking at carpoint,
autobytel, and even autonation online trying to get the truck just over
invoice. I already have looked at the options and know exactly what I
want so any help would be grateful. Thanks

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport