Re: Mesa Cat

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 19:58:34 EDT

Hey, speaking of Mesa, I just tried a search for their web site and it no
longer appears to exist! I did run across a posting from Jim Harmon (you
still out there Jim?) saying that Mesa was dropping their entire Dodge line.
The posting was June of 2000. Anybody know if this company still exists?

Thanks
Kurt Swanson
97 cc, 4x4, 5.2, auto.....see dml profile for mods