Re: Limiter

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 01:50:53 EDT

Bill C.
    Yes it is low. I have been reading posts from people from the DML
getting to 115 and was shocked when I hit it at 100. I took it back up to
100 to make sure and yep...100mph is where it cuts off. Wasnt looking at
the tach but will try it again someday (going to Knotts Scary Farm next
week...will check the tach @ limit then).
    Mopar will be getting a letter from me begging for a HP PCM. I am
considering Mike Leach after some of my other mods are done if a Mopar PCM
isnt available by then!!!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> Bill,
> Damn that's low. I've been about 112 and backed out but not to limiter
> yet. Rev limiter hits the wall at 6100 on mine. It is usually a lot higher
> than 100. We just need to push Mopar for a HP PCM. or go to Mike Leach and
> have a custom flash done.
>
> SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air,
SilBlades,