Re: Limiter

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:31:25 EDT

> Yes it is low. I have been reading posts from people from the DML
> getting to 115 and was shocked when I hit it at 100.

Ferds and Chebys have been cutting off at 100 for several years. Maybe this is
a joint agreement between truck manufactures to improve safety by limiting all
new trucks to 100. Just guessing. The parts manager at the dealership I trade
with says his 2000 quad cab 5.9 has gone over 120 and not limited. I don't know
why though.