Re: nitrous

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 06:56:42 EDT

Yes, NOS makes a fogger nozzle that goes into the intake flow about 6 inches
ahead of the throttle body. I have one that I removed from my old ricer truck
that I'm going to install on my 4.7 after I do a few more thing to it.. If
you have never run nitrous before, do some research and learn all there is to
know. It's not just bolt on power, there is learning how and when to use it.
    Bill

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades,
10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>