Spring Clamps

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:36:30 EDT

Hey guys, Dumb Question.
    Need a little help here. I am going to put spring clamps on the helper
leaf of the Dak. If I try only 1 set should I put it on the front end or the
back end of the leaf? Got a little wheel hop to contend with. Want a set of
Cal-trac bars but money is a issure right now.
    If I put it on the back it will pre-load the spring windup. If it goes up
front it will unload the spring. Right? Need some opinions. (Ron, don't
answer.) Bill

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades,
10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>