Who's hotrod Dakota

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:29:18 EDT

Hi all,
Last night while headed down Auburn rd to a friend house I heard a rumbling
coming from behide me. It turns out that it was a 91-94 Black Dakota with RT
5.9 stickers on the sides. The truck sounded real good. Some of the other
details that I picked up on were the roll cage, 98 15x8 wheels and the drag
slicks on the rear. All right... "Who's the Hotrod Dakota?"

Tim Costello
Shelby twp, Mi.