Re: Pittman Arm trouble

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 09:13:03 EDT

Kyle,
    In the front drivers side wheel well, under the rubber flap towards the
front of the truck there are 3 holes in the frame to access the 3 bolts for
the steering box. If you remove the 3 bolts, you can drop the steering box
down and back a couple of inches. It gives you enough space to get the
puller on.

On another note, I should have my Dak finished this Saturday. I have all of
the suspension parts installed at this point. Just need to reinstall the
front drive shaft, CV-Axles, sway bar and tires. Then bleed the brakes and
get it on a front end machine. I have more pictures to upload. I'll update
the webpage this weekend with them.

http://www.walt-n-Ingrid.COM/project_1hidak.htm

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM