OK, final call as to coil choice

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 12:54:03 EDT

Last word of advice, anyone?

The Accel Super Coil for Dodge makes 42,000 volts and the MSD Blaster SS
48,000 volts. The universal Accel Super Coil makes 50,000+ volts.

Is there really an appreciable difference in performace from these numbers?
The Dodge Super Coil is tempting because it bolts on in the stock
location... tidy, y'know. But I don't want to shortchange myself either.

Bernd, you've tried a number of these, haven't you? I seem to recall you
saying the Accel "seemed" to work best... was that the Dodge drop-in or the
universal? And I think Chuck runs the Dodge Accel coil on his sixer (right,
Chuck?). I want to BUY NOW but I want to make sure I choose the right
goodies. Rrr, I hate waiting...

Oh, and I'm sticking with the MSD 6A.

J. Alex Harris
St. Louis Sales Manager