Re: posi trac??

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 17:48:00 EDT

    No, you wouldn't need a whole new rear end. You can convert your one
wheel wonder to either LSD (posi unit) or full time two wheel drive
(locker). I went the limited slip route by installing a Dana Trac-Lok and
am very happy with it. There have been a couple people on the list that
have converted to full time 2 wheel drive by installing a Power-Trax.
    The Dana unit needs professional installation while the locker can be
done in your driveway. The dana ran me about $240. Not sure how much
the locker costs.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com