Re: Consumer Reports pissed off the wrong Dakota Owner!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 17:47:05 EDT

>>Well, all I can say is "good luck, guys". I personally refuse to pay
any attention to anything that the idiots at Consumer Distorts say.
I decided years ago that the magazine is run by chimpanzees and gave
up any hope for them.<<

I'm with Jason on this one!
If a lot of DMLers e-mail them with "hate mail" talking about how they
are so wrong and stuff, then all that will do is make the DML as a whole
look bad. If CR wanted the comparison to be fair, then they woulda' run
the V8 Daks. We all know how CR is, so why are we wasting our time? I'd
rather just be quiet and save the reputation of the DML. If CR is
anything like the mags I read, they will make sure to note about the
100's of people from some "dakota list" complaining about their article,
but will they actually DO anything about it? yeah, right...

just my $0.02

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.