Re: Synthetic-Blend Vs Full Synthetic oil

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:01:17 EDT

I`ve heard bad things also about Quaker State.Like it being referred to
as the "green death".May no longer be true since it`s been
reformulated,and you`re probably totally safe with a partial synthetic.I
dunno,it`s just the fact that,well,you know....Quakers make the stuff.I
imagine that the old wooden churns they use to mix their oil with would
leave traces of wood chips in the oil(a bad thing for your
engine).Plus,as the name implies,it`s a State-run business(read
Commy).So you have a bunch of in-bred Communist Mennonites churning
their synthetic blend oil in their run-down wooden facilities.No
thanks,I`ll stick with my Mobil-1 Steve P..

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance