RE: Re: Shocks

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:07:42 EDT

Hi Mike,

I don't know what you consider good riding or bad riding. I know my stock
QC rode pretty good for a truck. Truck suspensions are generally pretty
stiff over normal roads, however they articulate over bumps a lot better
than cars. Mine with the handling pkg did all that as well as corner pretty
good. When I changed my stock shocks to Tokico's it firmed up the ride more
and allowed me to corner even better.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile