NOS Shot???

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 21:51:38 EDT

I was wondering, what shot are any of you juicers using? I have heard in the
past that a stock Dodge truck can take a 125hp shot no problem. The reason
why I ask is because I have a few races lined up with a few guys that I know
I can beat but I have heard that they are going to get a NOS kit b4 they race
me so they can win, I am planning on beating them at thier own game. I am
only going to use the NOS in I absolutely need and if I do use it, it will
just be enough of a squirt to put me back in front. I will not lose $2-300 a
race b/c they juice and i don't. Please let me know anything you can. Thanks
alot.