Re: Texas trooper injured after patrol car rolls several times

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 21:55:20 EDT

This is also what happens when police drive at ridiculously high speeds trying to
catch traffic violators. We already had a bad fatality accident a couple of years
ago in Texas when another trouper , chasing a speeder, wrecked his car killing a
passenger (his girlfriend?) that was not supposed to have been in his car. I do
not believe in allowing police to run extremely fast to catch traffic violators.
that endangers too many lives. that is what 2 way radios are for.