Payload question

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 17:09:49 EDT

OK, my wife and I are taking the Dak back to the in-laws this weekend. We
are coming back Sunday. My question is, we will have around 900 lb. of stuff
in the bed when we are on the way back. Should I turn off the OD (automatic)
or would it be ok to let it go in OD? The payload will be anywhere from 900
to 1000 lb. Thanks

Will
96 Cylindrically Challenged V-6
<New Mods!!> FMS 19# injectors, Crower Roller Rockers (1.6:1), ported and
extrude honed heads and intake, valve stems background and swirl polished
valve head, MP valve springs<New Mods!!>
K&N 14x4, Ram Air Box pn 14x4@110, 255/60R15s, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.55
gears, kevlar trans bands and clutches, TCI shift kit, Custom 2700 stall
lock-up converter, custom fully balanced aluminum driveshaft, NOS 180 shot,
Jet Stage II chip, Sir Micheals Roll pan, MP Double Roller timing chain, high
volume oil pump