G-Tech Pro

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 02:45:44 EDT

I got one little play in today with my new toy!

Engine was COLD. Truck was full of heavy crap.

I had to be careful cause the cops have been patrolling my favorite stretch
of playground. I couldn't risk letting the tires squeal so I drove her off
real easy. Way too easy! I shifted the mushbox manually at about
5800-5900.

Level, but sweeping turn, not sure if that affects things.

0-60 7.20 seconds

One run. Unscientific, but damn fun. I didn't think 7.2 was too bad for
my overweight chromed grill tow rig with dumbo ears. I think with her
warmed up for better throttle response and a LITTLE more aggressive launch,
she'll get close to breaking the 7 second barrier. If I clean out the
truck, go with a light fuel load, and let me wife drive the weight savings
alone would do it!

-STE
2000 4.7L Multimushspeed Club Cab with heavy driver option
SLT+ Luxo cruiser
3.92's with anti spin and squeaky leaf springs
Gibson Dual Rear Exit with Gibson Stainless Monza style RICER tips
Quick D Super Stupendous Miracle Intake