Re: Re: Spring clamps and headers question??

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 13:58:51 EDT

I just read a response in Sport Truck about losing MPG with headers. They
said the improved scavenging with the headers and exhaust on carbed trucks
will lean them out. You end up using more throttle for less performance
until you richen it up. That shouldn't be a problem with our FI systems
until you get to the point that the injectors can't keep up.

Doug Fedeli