RE: Do these guys ever learn??

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 19:22:07 EDT

Thanks.. It was a Yeller Honda.. Speaking of which.. Met the dude.. Was at
the local speed shop spouting off on how he dusted this Dodge pickup when
his tranny blew. With me standing behind him.. ;-) Thought he was gonna
soil himself when I said "Sucks Being You" (which btw is exactly on the
sticker on the rear window of the truck). I then explained to his
embarrassment how once he instigated this race the only thing he saw was my
tailgate until he nearly failed to negotiate the off-ramp, and to impress
some friends tried to do a neutral drop, and promptly grenaded his inner cv
joints. The dude didn't even say a word, just grabbed his bag and walked
out.. Priceless....

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ