Re: Do these guys ever learn??

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 21:32:17 EDT

That is indeed priceless...

<< Thanks.. It was a Yeller Honda.. Speaking of which.. Met the dude.. Was at
 the local speed shop spouting off on how he dusted this Dodge pickup when
 his tranny blew. With me standing behind him.. ;-) Thought he was gonna
 soil himself when I said "Sucks Being You" (which btw is exactly on the
 sticker on the rear window of the truck). I then explained to his
 embarrassment how once he instigated this race the only thing he saw was my
 tailgate until he nearly failed to negotiate the off-ramp, and to impress
 some friends tried to do a neutral drop, and promptly grenaded his inner cv
 joints. The dude didn't even say a word, just grabbed his bag and walked
 out.. Priceless....

 Greg >>