Do these guys ever learn??

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 23:31:39 EDT

Dusted a Type R/Si.. It's 11pm, crusing on Rt9 South in Woodbridge and I
hear a bumblebee downshift(if you call dropping your slushbox down a gear
downshifting)next to me. I glance over as he's passing me to see a bunch of
guages plastered all over his A pillar, and a big shift light. Figure he
wants to play. I'm doing 55 in 4th so what the hell, I smash the petal and
was gone. I bring it back down after he was about 10 back. Look in the
rearview.. Guess he isn't quick on the uptake.. Joker's using the downhill
to gain speed.. Never got within 5 car lengths when I pulled away. Slowed
down for the S turn at the bottom and the grade for the Raritian Twin
Bridges (hey I had 2 Dunkin's "Great Ones" of coffee in a bag on the front
seat), Joker fly's past and takes the South Amboy exit. I follow him
thinking at his speed he is not going to fare well in the turns. The dude
did get close to the curbs (lots of dust kicked up). But get this... We meet
up at the next traffic light, this dude stops in the middle of the
intersection, and does a neutral drop, and breaks his transaxle (I was
turning left and heard something go). Oh well..

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886