Re: RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 22:01:39 EDT

 OK, here is my take on the timing thing. There has to be a sensor that tells
the
computer where the engin is at, crank position sensor. From what I understand
it is at the back of the motor and reads off of the flywheel, If someone can
figure out how to move it slightly, this would trick the computer into giving
more
advance.
 So anyone with there engine out Jon, Austin, Mike, or anyone that knows
these
motors well, what do you think?

<< I agree Steve, I wish you could advance the timing at will!! would be
nice!
 Yea, Mike Leach will give you whatever advance you want, maybe I'll send
mine
 back and ask for 5 more degrees???? (10 Total degrees) hmmm??? got me
 considering it now...

 Matt Y2K-HEMI >>