RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 22:53:46 EDT

Just wondering...I remember your original post saying
they were going to add 5 degrees...could it handle
more? I have to admit I was waiting to see your
results before getting my pcm flashed...seems like a
lot of money for not much improvement...my friends 96
Ram REALLY woke up with the Mopar PCM, I'd say at
least 15+HP. What is your thoughts on the PCM as a
whole..driveability? HP and TQ curves? Any changes
to transmission performance? (I know the new autos
have a seperate pcm...but just wondering) Anybody
know if anyone is making better y pipe for the 4.7
yet? decent headers?