Re: Do these guys ever learn??

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 00:06:55 EDT

I agree, Hey Chuck lets toast some rice then hang out at Zeke's and see
what any of them have to say.... Bwahahaha.... That is the perfect ending
to the story.... and I can just hear the poor ricer now, making up a ton of
excuses... and I am sure it ended wth either my bottle was empty or not
turned on at all.... awesome man...

Chris

>That would've made my year ;-) He wasn't holding his bag about groin
>level was he?
>
>Chuck Robbins
>'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
>www.intense99dak.com
>

> > Thanks.. It was a Yeller Honda.. Speaking of which.. Met the dude.. Was at
> > the local speed shop spouting off on how he dusted this Dodge pickup when
> > his tranny blew. With me standing behind him.. ;-) Thought he was gonna
> > soil himself when I said "Sucks Being You" (which btw is exactly on the
> > sticker on the rear window of the truck). I then explained to his
> > embarrassment how once he instigated this race the only thing he saw was
>my
> > tailgate until he nearly failed to negotiate the off-ramp, and to impress
> > some friends tried to do a neutral drop, and promptly grenaded his inner
>cv
> > joints. The dude didn't even say a word, just grabbed his bag and walked
> > out.. Priceless....
> >
> > Greg
> > 95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
> > Rahway NJ
> > ICQ: 283886
> > http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm