Re: V6 Performance Exhaust

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 14:25:49 EDT

Just another suggestion. I'm running a Dynomax on my 1993 Plymouth
Sundance Duster. It has a V6 and the Dynomax gives it that little rumble
without the "rice" sound. Never heard the Dynomax on the Dakota V6.

IMHO, the Dynomax or the Flow Master should give your truck a good sound.
 If you want loud, get the Flow Master. If you want that quieter
performance sound, get the Dynomax.

Garret
1997, 4x4, cc, v8
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!