Re: Re: V6 Performance Exhaust

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 17:33:10 EDT

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:25:49 -0400, Garret Lewis
<ladysmithgwl@juno.com> wrote:
>IMHO, the Dynomax or the Flow Master should give your truck a good sound.
> If you want loud, get the Flow Master. If you want that quieter
>performance sound, get the Dynomax.

A Dynomax can be loud too. My Mesa high flow cat and Dynomax
UltraFlow posted the same Db reading as a Flowmaster 40 with no cat at
all. This was seven feet from the exhaust tip while revving the
engine. We both posted 105Db, both R/T's. My UltraFlow is 6" round,
16" long, 3" in/out straight through.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43