Re: Wax remover

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 21:17:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/00 9:01:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mopar88@efortress.com writes:

<< am going to try one of those roll in bedliners, I hardly use the truck
 bed so I think that one of these may be ideal. I have used my new DA
 sander to rough up most of the bed, i am going to finish sanding it
 tomorrow but would like to know what can be used as a grease and wax
 remover to finish the surface prep, so does anyone have any suggestions?

PPG DX330 or DX440, klean strip makes a wax and grease remover too. Just
find a local autobody/paint store and get what they have. It will do.
Boog