Lame K&N cleaning question

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 20:57:47 EDT

About 45 min... maybe a little more if it takes a while to dry... ie if it
is cool out.... DO NOT USE HEAT... this will shrink the filter... just
make sure you use K&N filter oil and not some substitute... atf is
supposedly not the same... I am not sure but for the cost of the right
stuff who cares...

Chris

>I'm about to clean my K&N cone filter for the first time, but before i
>jump into it, I want to make sure I have the time. About how long does
>it take to dry after washing, or do I not have to wait for it at all?
>Just want to make sure that I'm not leaving myself w/o a way to get to
>work in the morning if I decide to do it on a weeknight.
>
>- --
>- -andy

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm