RE: Amps

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 23:57:35 EDT

Don't buy stereo stuff from ebay, it does not come with a warrantee! Most
manufactures set pricing levels for distributors to stay above. If you do
not adhere to the levels your privelages may be revoked and your warranty
will be void. Most manufacturers don't even authorize companies to sell
items on the internet. We are lucky to be one of the first companys on the
internet to be an AUTHORIZED Audiobahn Internet dealer.

Steven

http://www.stereoland.net
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net