Re: 4.7 Radiator Fan

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 00:04:09 EDT

Just curious,Why are you taking off the engine fan on you 4.7L? I've got a
bad fan clutch that I'm not going to fight the dealer over.I will change it
myself when it gets warm enough to matter again.Do you have a bad fan clutch
as well? Thanks,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in/ 1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and
race/National DML meet!!