Re: Amps

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 01:03:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2000 8:23:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
mopar88@efortress.com writes:

> and as
> the price goes up the amps get better...

Careful Chris.. that's quite a blanket statement there.. I've seen guys put
$3-5000 stereos in cars that don't sound any better than one they could have
done for under a grand.. There are companies that sell expensive equiptment
just for the reason that people will pay the price expecting quality. I
won't stand mentioning names.. cause I don't want to hurt any feelings or
start any heated debates.
The important thing to find the sound you like; at the price you can live
with.

I'll agree on some the brands as in Orion, MTX, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood,
Infinity, PPI..

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo