RE: RE: RE: 4.7 Z-Tube Info - what's the deal?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:27:47 EDT

Yes but if you look real closer to the canister that is the secret to a RAM
AIR OUTSIDE INTAKE. The canister is the slightly bigger than the K&N cone
and the hose is connect to the front air dam to swallow up the air and force
feed it down the tube. There is only one inlet and that is the front part
of the hose.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA