Re: 2000 Quad Cab

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:13:31 EDT

There isn't much I would change on the truck - it's
great.

It would be nice if the rear head rests were
adjustable - people are going to hit their head on the
rear glass in an accident.

Let me know what they give you as a trade in price on
your truck - I'm thinking of trading up to the 4.7
from the V6 QC in a year.

--- WPG <wpgottes@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Okay guys and gals I'm soliciting your opinions on
> the quad cab. Owners
> opinions preferred but all welcome. I don't want to
> hear its UGLY, that is
> your opinion but not what I am looking for...smile.
> I am going to look at a
> new 2000 sport 4.7 auto tonight after work. I'm
> thinking about trading my 99
> R/T that I have had for a whole month. No that there
> is anything wrong with
> my R/T but with a family I think the quad would be a
> better vehicle for me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Gottes
> wpgottes@worldnet.att.net
> pgottes@paccar.com

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia