RE: Throttle Body Alternatives

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:44:19 EDT

This is why I am waiting on Bruce's analysis on the 4.7 TB, intake manifold
and a true picture of the 4.7 flow dynamics. To see where the improvement
can be made if any and what are the true performance gains. Bruce has the
machinery to check flow dynamics in his shop.

Then we shall see the results.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA