Re: Lame K&N cleaning question

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 12:31:13 EDT

If you let it dry for 3 or 4 hours, you should be
fine...I've done it twice (too much fun in the mud).
Spray the filter oil on sparingly first, then go back
and respray any white spots....You want the whole
thing to be pink, but it will take a lot longer to dry
if you soak it. It won't be completely dry, but I
don't think the oil is terribly bad if injested by the
engine. Hope that helps...Seth