Re: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 20:28:17 EDT

"Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com> wrote:
>Just thought I'd make the announcement. I have made an appointment for the
>hotchkis boys to do there worst... ah I mean best to my truck. This should
>lower the dakota 2" in front and 4" in back, or maybe the other way around.
>I expect it to handle like a champ, which is what my N*ssan did with low
>profile wide tires. Anyone have praise or complaints about Hotchkis.

Hotchkis rules! If you have an R/T it will lower your truck 1" in the
front, 2" in the back, otherwise, it will lower 2"/3". Are you having
the sway bars and Bilstein shocks installed too? If so, you're going
to be amazed at how different your truck handles. It's like driving a
sports car.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html