Re: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 22:30:09 EDT

on 10/16/00 5:28 PM, Terry Herrin at therrin@isaac.net wrote:

> "Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com> wrote:
>> Just thought I'd make the announcement. I have made an appointment for the
>> hotchkis boys to do there worst... ah I mean best to my truck. This should
>> lower the dakota 2" in front and 4" in back, or maybe the other way around.
>> I expect it to handle like a champ, which is what my N*ssan did with low
>> profile wide tires. Anyone have praise or complaints about Hotchkis.

Just one Complaint,

I had the full kit installed on my 00 R/T and there alignment has "NO
WARRANTY" and the front tires hit the inside of the fender, I would have
them modify your fenders for you . They told me after they got my money and
now they arent to interested in doing it but they did tell me how they do it

$60.00 alignment no warranty not a good deal..) my alignment went bad
after 2000 mi

Scott Q