Re: VMP Chysler Classic report

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 21:03:53 EDT

Congrats Shane on your go at the semi's!! Carson's truck is a screamer,
14.7's on radials and no traction bars is very impressive. I only made a few
runs on radials back when I first got the truck, best I ever did was 14.8's.

Anyone out there who hasn't seen Shane run down the 1/4 is really missing an
awesome sight. His truck is "dialed in" I saw Shane run many, many 14.3's in
a row, and a 14.2 !! ALL MOTOR I need some of those 26" slicks, 4.20
gears would really help me out! I had a great time, even though I didn't
have the Y2K-HEMI there, That final run with You and Carson was something
else!!
I will be there next year with the truck this time!

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated 10/16/00 12:34:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sbak1320@aol.com writes:

> Subj: Re: DML: VMP Chysler Classic report
> Date: 10/16/00 12:34:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From: Sbak1320@aol.com
> Sender: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>

> I had a pretty decent weekend at the first annual Chrysler Classic held
at
> Virginia Motorsports Park. The weather was unseasonably warm, but the
> humidity was not that bad ... very comfortable. VMP is a very nice
facility!

> I happened to win the street trophy eliminator on Sat., runner-up went to
> Carson's '00, 4.7, 5spd., RC. BTW: Carson's Dak on the first time trial
> yesterday morning went a new best of a high 14.7 with a 60 footer in the
low

> 2.0s and the truck is 100% stock with the exception of the muffler (O.E.
Dak