exTang Tonneau Cover for sale

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 21:45:16 EDT

I am interested, any damage to the cover? is it hinged or anything wrong
with it? Is this also for a 97+ dak?

Chris

>I replaced the Tonneau Cover that came on my DAK with a A.R.E. Lid. Now I
>have a perfect Tonneau Cover with no home.
>
>It is a Black exTang just like what you see on
>http://www.extang.com/tufftonno.html
>This is as good as a picture I could have taken.
>
>I want $100 for the cover plus actual packing/shipping costs ($15-25).
>
>I'm in central Florida so you can sorta figure what the UPS costs would be.
>It's not heavy but the package will be about 6 feet long because the side
>rails are about 6' long.
>
>I would like to move this soon. I don't wanna put it on eBay (altho I could
>make more out of it if the current prices for tonneau covers is any
>indication).
>Contact me at hcatlett@cfl.rr.com. Please send me a private email address.
>
>Thanks,
> Hugh

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm