Re: Oil Filters (1qt)

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 21:54:27 EDT

That was me, I had the #'s for the filters. I only had them because they are
listed on the back of the Wix box I had laying around.
I just checked the archives, sept 99 (increased oil capacity filter).
For the large 1qt filters, as posted by the resident experts;
Fram PH8A - Boog
Purolator L30001 - Bob Tom
Mobil 1 M1-301 - Gary S

<< Andrew
 You beat me to it, I was going ask the same question. The Fram PH16 is
 recommended for my truck. I am thinking about using the PH43, but there is
 a larger one that might fit? Damn, the person that had the list on before
 (sorry I deleted it already) suggested there is a larger size of filter that
 might fit. Any ideas on part numbers for this filter?

 Thanks
 Jay