Re: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 23:34:29 EDT

Scott Quaranta <mquarantaca@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Apparently It must me be common because Gary pinkley knew right away when I
>talked to him and he already had the mod to fix it.
>
>Maybe your tires are a different side wall profile

Interesting. I wonder if they changed the fender wells for the 00
model. My Scorchers don't rub, and my stock Goodyear RSA's didn't rub
either. Are you running the Bilstein shocks and Hotchkis sway bars?
I know one person had some rubbing when cornering hard, then he
installed the sway bars and the reduction in body roll solved the
problem.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html