RE: 2000 Quad Cab

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 01:21:09 EDT

You'll wonder why they didn't think of it sooner once you get one. They are
the greatest because basically you have an SUV...get out, go around back
and you have a pickup.....and if you put the rear seats up, you have a
pickup inside a pickup! Plus power too...what more could you ask for?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile