Spintechs on a v6

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 01:24:01 EDT

Ok,
I was wondering if anyone had sounds of a spintech muffler on a v6... or
could at least describe there experience so far with them. I BELEIVE I have
a 30 series 2 chamber flowmaster on my v6 right now, and it sounds pretty
damn good... but I would be willing ot check out a spintech if it sounded
better =) Honestly, I am ALL for LOUD, infact if I could get the flowmaster
rumble at all speeds... I would be happy =) (none of this RICE sound)

Wes