Re: Re: nissan, smissan :-P~

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 08:46:00 EDT

well, I knew it was bad... just wasn't sure HOW bad! hahahahahahahahahaha
mid17's, what a joke!

thanks for the clarification

DAK content: I left my new Truckin' mag in my Dak, so I wasn't sure of the
exact time =)

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?