Re: Re: Re: nissan, smissan :-P~

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:21:15 EDT

Let me rephrase that...OUR Gen-III V6's are running 17.3 - 17.9's. The "other"
trucks are running 16.7 - 17.4 because most of them are close to 800 pounds
lighter.

Don't under estimate the imports....yes, they're made out of our recycled beer
cans and are much lighter than our U.S. STEEL trucks, but from a stock vs.
stock comparison(and in most cases) they're just a little bit quicker (V6 vs.
V6).

HOWEVER...with minor modifications to our "factory detuned" trucks, we can beat
them every time.

BTW: I installed the 9# pulley on my truck and took her for a quick run before
tearing the top-end down and let me tell you...Nissan doesn't stand a chance in
HELL! ;)

- Bernd