RE: Re: RE: : HyperTech PCM,Attn: Dave Thede

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 10:59:36 EDT

Bang for the buck and the curve changes. Noting the changes to Matt's curves
on both the HP and torque from three dyno runs after modifications, I can
see the differences and note the weakness. Example is. it worth my money
for only 2HP gain from a exhaust change out and noting the curve on the
bottom end has risen????

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA