Re: HP/TQ claims

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:32:56 EDT

Maybe on their trucks...but not on their F-Bodies. The numbers are just about
dead-on on the RWHP. We proved that with a '99 SS/SLP Camaro. 325HP "claimed"
with 13.5 1/4 mile times...and the G-Tech showed 320HP and a 13.6 1/4 mile.

I know some of you don't trust the G-Techs too much...but it's proved itself
with me on a 1/4 mile run at Houston last year and it was off (slower) by
only .10 of a second. (We had used my G-Tech on my buddies Camaro to test it
out in CA.)

- Bernd