Re: Re: nissan, smissan :-P~

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 13:53:51 EDT

I don't know about on 4.7s, but on 5.9s, the KBs will ping
constantly........waste of money unless you're ready to do a lot of work
just to get it running where it should from the factory.

The Powerdyne is the popular choice as it is cheap yet ver efficient, and
you can always put the 9# pulley on for little extra boosting fun. ;-D

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T