Re: RE: Re: dakota club cab 4x4 rt with a 5speed?

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 19:12:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2000 3:30:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

couldn't be steve. this was the other way round if anything. it didn't have
the rt wheels it had the 15x8's? the same ones as both of my trucks. the
stick shift looked totally factory. the interior on the seats and what not
was a colour i haven't seen before. it was a kind of blue and it looked deep
which was alittle weird. the height of the truck was identical to mine. i
should have demanded she raise the hood so i could take a closer inspection
of the motor. but like i said she was going through the drive thru at McD's
and i was supposed to be working.
derek
<< I wondering if someone didn't take a R/T and created an 4x4 out of the
 beast...